To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M2 repair
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 1996 19:23:46 -0400 (EDT)
Date-Warning: Date header was inserted by InfoAve.Net

Bob:  The rewind knob on my M3 broke and L&J Leica Repair in Greenville, SC,
did a great job repairing it. I wouldn't hesitate to send him any other
repairs. I don't have his number at work, but he advertises in Shutterbug.
If you can't find the ad, e-mail me and I'll look it up for you.  Tina

>Bob O'Shaughnessy wrote:
>>
>>     My M2's shutter is in need of a little work (1s sounds like 1/2s) and
>> it sure could use a good cleaning of the ragefinder.
>>     Any suggestions of a good shop?  I've heard good things about D.A.G.
>> but that's the only place I've heard anything about.
Images by Tina Manley
images@infoave.net
  (803)328-8271
  FAX: 328-6802