To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, beamon@primenet.com
Subject: Re: Exakta and Leica
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 09:17:59 -0700 (MST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

<big snip>.

>Chess someplace else. Tennis down the block. Obviously I'm not using a tennis
>racket when I come up to bat. And I don't move pawns when I play shortstop.
>INHO the Exakta, the Leica RFs and the Leica Rs can be comparatively
>discussed usefully and with revelation in that spirit.
>
>Bob
>
>Bob

Good grief, I have to get this both through the Leica List, AND in my
private E-mail!
Is there no end?

Yes, there is. You go ahead and do whatever you want on the list, Bob. I am
immediately initiating a "kill file" on incoming from you. I'll not be
bothered, so have fun!
     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum