To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Fwd: FS: LEICA M1 CAMERA
From: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Bill)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 21:15:45 -0700

Hello,

Thought someone wmight be interested in this.  Don't contact me. Please
contact Gary, his address and phone number appears at the end of the
post

The Leica M1 is a bayonet mount camera designed for use with a Visoflex

system or for copy and closeup photography.  It does not have a coupled

rangefinder but the view finder has frames for 50mm and 35mm which are
paralax corrected.  The equipment I have for sale is the Leica M1
camera
body, focoslide accessory (OOTGU), 5x focus magnifier (LYFOO), helical
focus lens mount (ZQGOO), and the rack and pinion mount (YROOF) for
fine
focusing.  The condition is excellent.  Price - $500. plus UPS.  15
drp.
Contact Gary Shank, E-mail gshank@why.net, home phone 817-732-6396
after
6:30 pm cst.