To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Pay Scale for the CL
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 01:03:23 -0400

One of the great advantages of an RF camera is that with any lens from 50mm
down to 28mm it's possible to focus by scale. Since the viewfinder doesn't
contradict us in as dramatic a way as a SLR, we can enjoy very fast shooting.
I always use the Minox 35 that way and haven't lost any good strikes. I also
focus the CL similarly. The magic number is f8. Wider than that I usually use
the RF. Most Leica lenses are well marked in this age of black anodized
plating; DOF numbers are on the barrel to boot.

BR