To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leitz/Minolta CL: Question
From: zapcomix@silcom.com (ClaudeBatmanghelidj)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 17:00:14 -0700

        Hi all.  I'm writing from the other side, so I can only benefit
from a response emailed to me personally.  I'm still interested in getting
back into Leica, and have an opportunity to purchase a Leica CL with the 40
and the 90 lenses that accompany it.  What are your opinions on this combo?
How good are the lenses?  Can you use Leitz summicron 50 and 35 on this
camera?  How is the Minolta CL?  Thanks for any responses!

                                                            Claude.

PS:  I had to get off the list because I was spending too much time in
front of my computer.  If at some point I become a bona fide user, again,
I'm sure I'll be back for all the invaluable chat and tips.

Replies: Reply from Cameras <Cameras@ix.netcom.com> (Re: Leitz/Minolta CL: Question)