To: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Waiting mail (msg.aa21555)
From: BBN.COM Mail System (MMDF) <mmdf@BBN.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 96 3:36:54 EDT

    After 1 day (4 hours), your message has not yet been
fully delivered.  Attempts to deliver the message will continue
for 3 more days.  No further action is required by you.

    Delivery attempts are still pending for the following address(es):

	jjd@k12-nis-2.bbn.com (host: k12-nis-2.bbn.com) (queue: smtp)

    Problems usually are due to service interruptions at the receiving
machine.  Less often, they are caused by the communication system.

    Your message begins as follows: