To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica I (Model A) w/Hektor
From: CAMERASRME@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 11:30:32 -0400

I recently acquired a Leica I (Model A) with the 5cm f/2.5 Hektor. (THis is
the fixed lens model made in 1930). While I do have some more recent Leica
stuff that I use (M6, 35, 50, 90) as neat, and supposedly valuable, as this
old one is, I have no desire to keep it. If someone knows where I could sell
it for somewhere near its value, I would appreciate the information. (By the
way the shutter works on all speeds, except 1/20 where the second curtain
hangs up until the shutter button is released; the black paint is moderately
brassed; the body covering is cracked but intact; there are no dents; the
lens is clear, and the diaphragm clean and operable; it may have a
replacement accessory shoe, as the one that is on it is chrome.)

If you wnat any more info, or have any for me, please E-Mail me at
CAMERASRME@aol.com or call me at (218)-736-5828 in Minnesota.

Thanks,
Cole Seaborn