To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica's USA price list
From: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Bill)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 11:00:33 -0700

Hello All,

If Leica doesn't want to publish a price list, well, that's Okay.  Why
don't we as a group keep our own price list.  This could be done by
checking Shutterbug, and sending CONFIDENTIAL PRICE REQUESTS to
selected dealers.  The dealer could elect to have his name published by
the price if he wished.  Prices could be expressed as a range, or list
price and street price.  I think it would also be quite interesting to
include some dealers in Europe and Asia in the price survey.

Regards,
Bill Erfurth

Replies: Reply from Jack Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com> (Re: Leica's USA price list)