To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica SLR, why bother?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 00:41:13 -0700

At 11:45 PM 7/10/96 -0700, you wrote:

>optics that justify owning the Leica R system. The only reason I don't have
>much in the R system is my job requires an autofocus camera and 1/250 flash
>sync. If you buy a camera system for the bodies, and not the optics, you're
>not a photographer.

I realized this statement sounds a bit contradictory. What I mean is that I
am forced to use something that requires me to give up the Leica R system.
If I ever change jobs so I don't need AF, I'd be back the the Leica R system
in a flash.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass (OR) Daily Courier
NPPA Region 11 JIB chair