Subject: Re: leica and APS
From: Jack Hamilton <>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 00:38:46 -0500

Bill wrote:
> > -BillHey, Bill:
> >
> >The Elph is selling in Milwaukee for about $350.00... Sorry to butt
> >in...
> >
> >Cordially,
> >Jack Hamilton
> >Milwaukee, Wis. USA
> >
> Hi Jack,
> You never butt in, your comments are always welcome.
> Have you had a chance to work with the ELPH, and if so, what do you
> think of it??
> Regards,
> Bill Erfurth
> Evergreen, CO

No, I haven't had a chance to try the Elph, or any APS camera yet. I'm currently working
on a deadline for the photo illustrations for a text-book...and I've shot it, mostly

The folks at Reimers here got five Elphs in stock last week...and they are gone already.

Haven't seen any results yet.  Actually, I personally won't get excited about APS until
I see Ilford jump into it. Until then, it's a toy, as far as I'm concerned.

Geese, I wonder if Mitsubishi has anything to do with the development of APS???

Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA