To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: film
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 1996 10:56:39 -0500

Fred and Michael,

Thanks for your helpful comments.  I'll try the E-100 as it is easier to get
here in Norman than is Provia.  I notice that most of the Kodak films seem
to be about .0055 to .006 thick, I guess that they have all gone to the thin
flim and emulsions and are all about the same thickness - wondering what the
Fuji films are, don't have any on hand.  Still worrying about film flatness
in non-glass mounts for projection with a Pradovit projector ( better
mention Leica someplace)  thanks for the help.

Dick Hemingway
Norman,OK