To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M adapters ofr MInolta lenses
From: gthrall@ix.netcom.com (Glenn Wm. Thrall)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:06:26 -0700

You wrote:

>allow one to mount a MF Minolta lens on an M Leica.  I have the
Minolta 16mm lens, (this is the lens that they make for the R cameras)
this adapter would save me carrying another body.   I have not been
able to find this adapter anywhere.

John,

I have never tried one of these, but Novoflex has worked closely with
Leica for many years. In their catalog under "Adapters" they mention
"Another novelty is an adapter for mirror-reflex lenses to Leica M
cameras."

They have an e-mail address of 101624,351@compuserve.com.

Novoflex distributor in the United States is Calumet. Their 800 # is
1-800-225-8638.

Hope this helps.

Glenn

Glenn Thrall