To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Kodak-Leitz!
From: Misc2636@cantva.canterbury.ac.nz (Michael)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 20:24:37 +1200

I have a friend who has offered me a Kodak Vollenda camera.  This is in
itself not so extraordinary, except that it has a genuine 1935 Leitz lens
on it.  There is no listing in Brian Coe's (Kodak Cameras) book as there
ever being such a combination.  Does anyone know whether this is some rare
freak combination, or is it known to have happened in previous Kodak
cameras.  I have to offer him a fair price for it but I have no idea what
value.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance..

Michael Moffatt.