To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Got my M3 fixed (finally)
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 07:32:53 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <beamon@mailhost.primenet.com>

> It would be great if we could get Mr. Goldberg on this list.  Anyone know
> if he has a computer?
>
> Michael Bell

Put yourself in Don's place. He would be instantly targeted by us all
with all manner of questions about whatever we had on our minds. He
would then have to make the decision as to whether he cares to
respond or just let the questions go unanswered. The former would
require enough time from his schedule to materially reduce his time
spent on business. The latter would, of course, make him the "hard
guy" in the eyes of the participants.

It's a lose, lose situation that few people in the field,
professionally, have the time or the inclination to tackle. With all
the people involved professionally, in the photographic business,
both shooters and the business types, why do you suppose that we hear
from so few on these lists? They're too busy earning a living, that's
why.

All the above merely cited as my feelings and not meant to demean
this or any other list. The lists are great, but do require that you
have the time for them.
--
Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                         Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum