To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Elmarit-M 90/28 not focusing correctly at close up
From: ole <ole@olep.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 10:54:52 GMT

What is the story about early Elmarit 90/2.8 not focusing correctly at
close up.

I have recently bought one serial number 3696xxx , which I have
problems with on distances less than 2 meter. I have run several test
on the lens after I got suspicious, and can consistently reproduce an
error in focus of 2 cm at a distance of 1 m. A few days ago I took the
lens to Lieca U.K. Which informed me that there was noting wrong with
the lens nor the camera.

Ole

Message from "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com> (Re: Kodalux processing)