To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Elmar 135 - opinions sought
From: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov (C.M. Fortunko)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 00:44:07 -0600

Marc,

If this lens is so wonderful, why do you want to sell it?

I happen to think that this lens is not very useful when used directly on
the M camera, because the viewfinder image is so small. However, it is a
good lens and it can also be used on the Visoflex.

Besides, it is silver and better-looking than the black-chrome 135mm
Tele-Elmarit.

Pax et Lux,

Chris