To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 90mm Elmarit
From: jbuf@ix.netcom.com (John Irvin Buford)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 16:00:44 -0700

You wrote:

>Fred,
>
>I just read your message about the 90mm Summicron and Elmarit.
>Incidentally, the other guys are talking about the R-versions of these
>lenses. Are these different from their M counterparts.

>Chris
 I own M and R versions of the 35, 50, and 90 Summicrons and both 135
F2.8.  I do not see any real difference between the M and R versions of
these optics.  Now I have not done any quanitative tests.  I am going
by own impressions of the lens in everyday use.

John N3BVH

Replies: Reply from Fred Ward <fward@erols.com> (Re: 90mm Elmarit)