To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Late numbers?
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 17:52:09 -0700 (MST)

Good grief! You would think I couldn't spell and know nothing of English
grammar. What with my spelling of Wetzler for Wetzlar and use of the
incorrect article "an" where it should have been "a", my head is bowed in
embarrassment, but rest assured, it WILL happen again.  ;^)
       --
       Roger Beamon,   Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                  Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum