To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Late numbers?
From: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 15:46:37 +0200 (MET DST)

I just got my new M6, that has a serial no. starting with 2.064.
I was surprised to learn that the numbers now exceed 2 millions, and I am
just curious if anyone has info about the latest serial numbers, as I wonder
what year this body was made.

The latest serial numbers for lenses and cameras cannot be found in the
litterature, so if someone out there has this info, I would be glad to
publish it at my WWW-site.
(I have a fax at +46 320 16357)

Regards, Hans Pahlen

Replied:  5 Jun 96 08:54