To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Lens cap for the M Summicron 35?
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 14:48:31 -0700

     I have a Summicron with a rectangular lens hood and a (round) lens cap.
You can't use them both at the same time. I keep the lens hood on most of
the time, even though it acts as sort of a dust scoop. The only time I've
used the lens cap is when I boxed the thing up to send to Leica USA for one
of their CLA specials.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.