To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: CLE
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 00:05:24 -0700

At 03:27 PM 5/24/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I feel more comfortable using and carrying the CL than the M6.
>I just picked up four more PX625 cells while in France, so I should be
>set for a few years, battery wise.

Not to worry. There are substitues for the old mercury batteries now. I'll
bet there's one for the PX625 out there. Just ask around.

As for the equal of the M6? Well, with it's matched lenses, I'm sure it is,
but the M6 will handle faster lenses with more accuracy. A moot point but
for those fortunate enough to afford the speed demons!

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier

Replies: Reply from JIMMY_LEOW@HP-Singapore-om4.om.hp.com (Autoreply Message)