To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: CLE
From: lynn vavra <hbedu014@dewey.csun.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 07:02:14 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Eric,

Thanks for the information even though I not sure why it couldn't be
done.  It seems that something touches something when you turn the shutter
speed dial that results in shutting off the meter.  So why can't that
something be altered so that it doesn't touch whatever it's touching!  Any
way, I re-read my initial posting and boy, I was WAY TOO TIRED when I wrote
it. Sorry for the stupid gammar errors.
George

Replies: Reply from JIMMY_LEOW@HP-Singapore-om4.om.hp.com (Autoreply Message)