To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: My Leica and I... is SICK
From: FortunkoC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 22:40:07 -0400

Wolfgang, LUGgers !

I am sick of this theme. My mail is clogged with too many trivial messages.
Let's get back to important stuff. I was never a big fan of Freud and other
people, including Madame Blavatsky, who lived in Vienna at the beginning of
this century.

The reason I photograph is that it takes me away from imposed reality. I am
sure that Leitz wanted to build a perfect instrument and not a fetish for the
snobs.

Pax et Lux,

Chris Fortunko