To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Delivery Services
From: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Sherril & Bill)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:21:51 -0700

I use the Postal Service
>-- quick, cheap service, and, unlike FEDEX and UPS, the packages have
ALWAYS
>gotten their, always gotten their on time, and never been damaged.

Marc,

I can't believe you wrote that.

The service one gets from the post office decreases as the square of
the distance you are from the halls of Congress.

In other words, where  you live in Virginia you get good mail service;
In Chicago they dump the mail in the river: and where I live in Denver
it takes 7 days to send a letter 30 miles.  Why do you think they call
it 'Snail Mail'?

Did you ever read the fine print on their "2 Day Priority Mail"?? At
lease UPS & FEDEX will refund your money if they don't deliver it in
two days.

Come on Marc, level with us... that last post was a joke... wasn't it?

Regards,
Bill Erfurth