To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Reflections from a new M6 owner
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 22:04:10 -0400 (EDT)

Michael,

I have an M grip and love it too.  Could you, though, please explain to me
and the group how the grip helps to create a rig of two lenses?  The only
thing I've seen that does that is the Leica baseplate "thing" (saw one
today, in fact, on a Titanium M6 - the guy didn't much like it)...but there
is no grip on this device.

Curt