To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 60 Minutes and HCB
From: Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 11:13:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 13 May 1996, Charles E. Albertson wrote:

>      I believe the cine, other narratives, etc., were taken from a
> documentary (which I don't think has been released yet) prepared by Sarah
> Moon, who helped set up the "60 Minutes" interview and was sitting next to
> HCB throughout the interview.

	That could be, although the bibliograph at the back of my
Aperture volume on HCBs work lists a number of films containing still of
HCBs work, including one made in 1967 called "Flagrants delits", on HCB's
work.  It's made by Robert Delpire.  Perhaps that is the film, although
not having seen it, I can't be sure.

Hope this helps
Gary Toop