To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leatherette replacement.
From: stahl@erim.org (Gary Stahl)
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 10:28:17 EDT

I'm having the vulcanite on mt M4-2 replaced by Leica. I should have it
back in a few weeks (so they say).  The replacement cover is of the M-6
type (larger, smoother grain).  Since mine is a "user" I didn't mind the
non-original material. A collector might.

The replacement is in conjuction with a complete CLA so I can't give
an itemized price.  Leica might (service dept # 201-767-3438).

Gary Stahl
Ann Arbor, MI