To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Hektor 135 SM FS
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 22:32:08 -0400 (EDT)

Don't want to get flamed if this is inapropriate, but my protege has a
lovely user Hektor 135 (SM, A36) with both original caps, Exc to Exc minus
cond - with UV, Yellow and Green filters in original cases (these appear
almost unused save for some dust), a FIKUS hood (VG, but not bent up and
totally functional) and the original Bakelite case (Exc++) - all for $195 ppd.

Also, a Summitar barn door shade, true mint- for $85 ppd. and an orange rf
filter (chrome) in exc+ for 50 bucks ppd.

Let me know if you're interested.  If not I'll post it on the newsgroup
tomorrow night.  Thanks.

Curt