To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Leica Newsgroup)
Subject: Achtung, Wolfgang.
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 15:36:27 -0700 (MST)

>	Hi Group -
>
>	No, I'm the guilty person. I, like all of you, was so deeply
>	offended by this posting. As a German, I did not want to
>	respond to the original poster on the Newsgroup. But I wanted
>	to let my friends on LUG see the kind of venemous disdain
>	that's out there. Possibly you knew it. I didn't know that
>	it existed. But OK, I'm a fast learner.
>
>	I probably should not have forwarded it to LUG. But I thought
>	it better here, than out "there". Here we can agree to drop it
>	into the electronic trashbin.
>
>	Let's drop it. Thanks.

No guilt, Wolfgang. I think we understand completely. And, yes, we know that
it is out there. In fact, it's still everywhere and always will be. All we
can hope to do is reduce it to an irreducible minimum. Utopia will never
happen, nonetheless man will continue striving for it. It's called life!
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum