To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: unscrewing an M mount...overbearing!
From: Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:19:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Wolfgang Sachse wrote:

> 	Mn2S as a lubricant? It's a terrific lubricant but
> 	are you really sure that they use THAT? If it's what
> 	I used to lubricate gears years ago, it's terribly
> 	messy stuff and I wouldn't want it near any of my
> 	cameras, let alone my Leica. But I really don't know
> 	if this is what Gary Toop's talking about.

	Gee, it's not what I have been talking about at all:  I know
nothing about lubricants.  I just asked if anyone else had problems with
Bill Grimwood's message. You must have me confused with one of the other
posters.

Gary Toop
(who is careful not to take credit for other people's expertise)

Replied: 25 Apr 96 11:43