To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: Think this needs a new title, Stan.
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 18:02:53 -0700 (MST)

>No, no: I WAS  a minister. Haven't been for twenty years. So
>%$#@%^*&^%%$  away! I can take it. May indulge myself on ocaasion.

Good grief, I hope you weren't defrocked. I thought once ordained, always a
marine. You know what I mean. 8^) Some of my best drinking buddies are
retired Lutheran clergy.

Lots of Yoders from the Bucks/Berks/Lancaster County area from whence I came.

More to the point, what are you shooting with the Leicas now? (I assume that
you're semi-retarded like me) I'm a recent partial convert. Only in
retirement can I now indulge my life long itch to own the mark, and, by
George, just like the griping, I'm gonna do it! Recently acquired an M6 and
an R7 with one lens each to fill specific shooting niches, but may enlarge
the kits to eventually cover what I now do with EOS. Kinda looking for a
recent 90/2.8M Elmarit next.
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum

Replies: Reply from Wolfgang Sachse <sachse@msc.cornell.edu> (Re: Think this needs a new title, Stan.)