To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 100mm/2.8 R APO Macro question
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 05:57:06 -0700 (MST)

At 10:09 PM 4/15/96 -0600, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:
>Roger,
>
>How would you compare this lens with extender to the performance of the
>200mm Telyt on Visoflex?

Don't know, Cris. I don't have the 200 Telyt nor do any of my immediate
circle of Leica cronies.

BTW, I forgot to delineate that the APO Extender referred to in my question
was the 2x. The critical reader would have deduced that, of course, based on
the resultant focal length and aperture.
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum