To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M lens for 645 format
From: "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 02:38:09 +0100

In message <199604131229.IAA16647@gold.interlog.com>, Michael Reichmann
<michaelr@interlog.com> writes
>Another approach would be to use the 164164K Visoflex focusing adaptor for
>the 135mm f/4.0 Tele-Elmar and adapt it to a Mamiya mount.  I'm sure that a
>good machinist could do this, but at what cost?

I'd be very interested to know if there is a bellows for the Mamiya 645
that contracts far enough to permit infinity focusing of a suitable
Leica M 90/135/200mm lens head affixed to it. *IF* that were possible,
I'd need a Leica-screw-(whatever size it is for that lens head)-to-
Mamiya-645-bayonet adaptor. And it would work- maybe, if I was lucky,
with more than one lens head. Any 645 users know about bellows?
--
joe b.