To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica M grips reviewed
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:47:56 -0400

I'm not familier with the grips that you mention but when traveling, and not
in need of absolute stealth I frequently use the Leica M Lens Carrier.  This
allows a second lens to be mounted to the base of the camera.

In addition to its convenience, (especially in summer when traveling light
without a lot of pockets), it allows the extra lens to become a sort of grip
that I find comfortable.

Michael