To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (leica-users-group)
Subject: Elmarit 90mm vs. ("fat") Tele-Elmarit 90mm
From: FortunkoC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 07:32:36 -0400

I have recently used my "fat" Tele-Elmarit 90mm to take some pictures of my
daughter about 1 hour before sunset. I must say that the results were rather
interesting. The pictures have a definite quality that is different from
those I would expect from the new Elmarit. They were all taken at 2.8 or 4.0
and appear to have a "soft" quality about them. The backgrounds, in
particular, are very pleasantly washed out. I would expect photos taken with
the new Elmarit to be much sharper. I also like the portrait photos taken
with the older lens.

Does anyone have any comments on this matter?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Chris

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk> (Re: Elmarit 90mm vs. ("fat") Tele-Elmarit 90mm)