To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica Web site
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 96 19:18 EDT

I think Leica's efforts are just symptomatic of current trends. There is a
mad rush on at the moment for everyone and his dog to "create a presence"
on the web. Far too often, the momentum ends right there and what you're
left with is merely that, "a presence": a colourful and overly elaborate
yellow pages ad with no utility to the visitor.
Jae