To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Henri Cartier Bresson's tools
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 18:36:54 -0800

ATANOVIC wrote:
.  He
> rarely gives interviews these days, but an exception was one he did just last
> month for the Financial Times of London.

And? What was interesting about it? I'm interested.

I remember talking with a magnum shooter several years ago - oops,
it was '86 longer than I'd like to think!- Bruno Barbey and was
lamenting HC-B not shooting any more. He looked at me strange and said
"He's in India right now finishing up a book." (Got it, it's nice too).

I hope he still puts together some more books of his work. And I sure
wish they'd reprint "The Decisive Moment" complete with the Matisse
cover. I'd pay big bucks for that. (Not the $800 people are selling it
for the last time I looked!)

--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR