To: Leica List <" leica-users"@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Sorry
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 19:53:46 -0800

All,

I want to apologize to you all for the heated discussion of late. Marc
and I have e-mailed in private and I acknowledge that I misunderstood
what he was saying and accused him of repeating something we had
discussed in the past. He broke the ice and we have come to the
conclusion (though I don't want to talk for him) that we are pretty
close together on what we were talking about.

I feel like the blind man and the business end of the elephant. <G> I
hope no one was seriously offended and was tempted to drop the list.
It's too good a resource for any to lose it.

I'll try to be more civil. Leica needs no defense.
--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR