To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Non-Leica lenses
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 20:04:59 -0500

In asnswer to the query about the use of non-Leica lenses...

I have a Canon 28mm f3.5 that is pretty good as well as a Canon 85mm F2
that is nothing short of superb! These are usually used on my screw mount
Leicas, although I sometimes mount them on my M bodies. The 28 is nice to
use on the M bodies rather than my 28 Elmarit because it is sooooooo tiny.

I also have a 400mm Komura that I use occasionally when I need the reach.
It is an adequate, but not terrific lens. The price -$250- with a Visoflex
II was too good to pass up.

kw

----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>