To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: FS: M4, 50,90 kit
From: "Alan Barta" <sediment@micron.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 09:37:09 -0700

My computer died and I had to replace it (I'm finishing a dissertation) so I
must reluctantly sell a part of my Leica kit.

M4 chrome with M6 framelines added by Leica, meter marks on top, no dents and
quite pretty.

Current Leica M6 type strap for above.

Benser leather ever-ready case for M4.

MR4 meter, chrome, shows moderate wear, accurate when compared to my Luna-Pro.

50/2 Summicron, black, last E39 version with hood, case, B+W UV filter and
box.  Almost no signs of use.

90/2.8 Elmarit-M, black, current version (E46), with built-in hood, case, B+W
UV filter, and box.  Almost no signs of use.

I would prefer to sell this as a package for US $2800 OBO.  I haven't had a
chance to check current prices so I would appreciate feedback on my prices. If
I don't have success here I will post this to rec.photo.marketplace later this
week.  Please reply by email only.  Best regards, Alan

Alan Barta
sediment@micron.net