To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 1.4 vs 2.0
From: saminad@amoco.saclay.cea.fr (Laurent Saminadayar)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 11:55:36 +0100

Hi there !
I'm looking for a serious comparison between 35 mm f/2 and 35 mm f/1.4 Asph.
By serious, I mean a comparison of the optical performance of the two lenses at all apertures (I want to buy one, but I'm hesitating between them).
Also, which one is the more compact (this point is quite important for me). Does anybody know the size of the two lenses, the diameter of the filter and so on...
The compacity of the 35 f/2 is veru appreciable. What about the 35 f/1.4 Asph. ?
Best regards.
Laurent SAMINADAYAR
7, Rue Decres
75014 PARIS-FRANCE