To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 Suggestion Box: Results
From: blair@convivia.com (Blair Nonnecke)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 13:57:49 -0500

Eric said:

>Or at least an M5, which was a major flop
>in sales. I remember a Leica person telling me they sold fewer than 200
>one year. Not enough to keep them busy for a month!

It may have been a financial flop, but the M5 has great meter information
in the finder and a shutter speed dial that falls readily to hand (and can
be used with gloves - try that with an M6 in the middle of the winter).
Because of these two important items, my M5 gets much more use than my M6.
I'm convinced; anyone want to buy a slightly used M6?