To: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: M6 Suggestion Box
From: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 11:48:22 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Adrian Tanovic <Adrian_Tanovic@genre.com>, leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

I understand that later models of M6 already have auto meter shut off, at
least mine does. After about ten seconds the meter turns off and I have to
lightly touch the shutter button to turn on the meter again.  You may
want to ask Leica if this can be added to your M6.

On Sun, 25 Feb 1996, Charles E.  Albertson wrote:

>      I'd be thrilled if they just came up with a better on/off switch for
> the meter. I've lost count of the times I have pulled mine out of the bag,
> only to find that a slight pressure on the shutter release has drained the
> batts overnight. Something like Nikon does with the FM2, where pulling the

Michael Volow, M.D. (mvolo@acpub.duke.edu)
Department of Psychiatry, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
919 286 0411 Ext 6933