To: Gang Huang <gang@mtdcr.mt.att.com>
Subject: Re: Leica Prado Universal Projector
From: msmall@roanoke.infi.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 21:11:29 -0500
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I have both the 35mm and 50mm lenses:  with the former, you can damned near
look at slides in a phone booth.  Quite impressive.

The collar you speak of is the 37119 sleeve for 35mm to 85mm lenses.  I'd
suggest you call Leica in NJ and ask them.  Or try the Leica Projector
Wizard, Joel Sugarman at 301/622-2637;  he probably has a used one.

There was no bulk feeder for the 35mm model, though I believe the MF model
did have a quick-change mechanism of some sort, though I've never seen such.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!