To: fred@csgi.com
Subject: Re: please cease and desist: Fogg bag thread
From: corkflor@iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 20:55:57 GMT
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Fred Ward wrote

>Right on Brian.
>
>Keep some control of this list because some folks can't control themselves.
>
>And you will note that people are unsubscribing..... and I suggest that much
>of that is due to the recent flames on here.
>
>Fred

I totally agree. But it's not Brian's job - unless he wants it. He's doing
a pretty good policing job already out of the kindness of his heart, not to
mention providing a valuable (and unique) forum for Leica freaks.

I suggest he sets up an alternative site called 'alt.leica.rant' and our
more looney brethren can vent their spleen there. I will definitely not be
subscribing to that one.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst