To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Projectors
From: Gang Huang <gang@mtdcr.mt.att.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 96 15:56:29 EST

At 11:28 AM 2/11/96 -0600, Anand R. Mehta wrote:
>This is a bit off-topic, so if you would like to respond off-line,
>please do so.
>
>Having just made the transitions to transparency films, I thought
>it might be time to consider a slide-projector.  Does anyone on this
>list have a strong preference pro/anti Leica for projectors?  If so,
>should I consider the P150, or the higher-end models?  Any other
>makes/models that you recommend?

I have the P150. It is ok for family slide show and for the price. The
Hektor lens included with the projector is definitely not as good as the
lens on your camera. I have heard there is a much better 90mm/2.5 lens
option for the P150. Even the lens on my old Prado Universal (manual feed)
is better. Too bad the lenses are not interchangeable.
Gand Huang
LT Bell Laboratories, an AT&T company
200 Laurel Ave. 3B-216
Middletown, NJ 07748