To: DFeldman@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fogg Bags?
From: dkhong@pacific.net.sg (Khong Chit Chong)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 19:34:39 +0800
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Hi David

At 09:59 PM 2/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone out there have a Fogg camera bag?
>
>I have been looking for a bag that will hold the following:
>     M6 with 90mm summicron
>     35mm summicron
>     10x25 compact binoculars
>     Some film
>     compact tabletop tripod
>     maybe a book and/or papers
>
>The bags in the local camera shops all seem kind of, well, camera bag
>looking.

Yes, FOGG bags are terribly expensive.  I have two suggestions, both of
which I own and have used with satsifaction :

1. Lowepro 2 bag
2. Billingham

The Lowepro is cheaper and is actually more rugged and will hold all that
you have in mind.  The Billingham is of cloth material, khaki coloured and
is of course more aesthetic to look at.  Check them out.

Dan
<dkhong@pacific.net.sg>

Replies: Reply from Robert Silvers <rsilvers@media.mit.edu> (Re: Fogg Bags?)