To: sphillips@umbsky.cc.umb.edu, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 Meter
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 96 07:20 WET

Since you asked for _opinion_, here is mine. Go for the M6. I have an M6,
M4, and M2. The metering in the M6 is dead on and has the advantage of
varying acceptance angle with the lens used.

Now-what I really would like is M6 style metering in my M2! That would be
the perfect combination!

kw

At 10:08 PM 1/10/96 EST, sphillips@umbsky.cc.umb.edu wrote:
>I am thinking of either buying an M4-P or an M6.  I used to have an M4-P and so
>am quite used to it.  I used to use one with an MR meter and quite liked the
>combination.  What are people's experiences with the M6 meter. Is it woth
>paying $600 fo- the difference in the used prices.??Thanks in advance PS to
>follow some recent threads, I'm 35 and broke!

Ken Wilcox		Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
umcc.umcc.umich.edu