To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: 35 vs. 50 summicrons
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 18:35:27 PST

** Reply to note from joe b. <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk> 12/18/95  3:46pm +0000
> Slide films coming up!
> I do use them, but for B&W obviously not. But I will do that.

Joe;

There is a new black and white slide film, called Scala that's supposed to be
pretty good actually, but it's not good for lens tests, because it doesn't tell
you anything about color <g> which is one of the best things about Leica lenses.
Unless you like Zeiss blue.

:-)

I love shooting slides, and do it at work whenever I'm in a situation that calls
for it.

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR