To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica photographs
From: "Hubert Nowotny" <HUBERTN@ctr.co.at>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 09:40:48 +0100

Friends,

I've put together a set of WWW pages about "Lesachtal" (Lesach
valley, the uppermost part of Gail valley in southwestern Carinthia,
Austria, Europe); a beautiful, quiet place where I love to be.

The photos are taken with Leicas, most of them with an R5 (although I
have to admit that several of them were not taken using Leitz lenses;
but you won't see too much of the differences in the scanned images
anyway ... some of my lenses happen to have started their careers as
lenses for Alpa bodies, but up to now they find themselves re-crafted to
work perfectly on my R5).

I hope you'll enjoy my guided tour through marvellous Lesachtal - and
I apologize for the texts being in German only ...

A fine day to you all
Hubert
(eagerly waiting for comments ...)
* Von/From: HUBERT NOWOTNY, CTR Hatzenberger & Nowotny OEG
* A-1070 Wien/Vienna, Neubaugasse 76 (Austria, Europe ...)
* Tel ++43-1- 526 63 63 - 0, Fax ++43-1- 526 63 63 - 63
* hubertn@ctr.co.at, http://www.ctr.co.at/ctr/

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk> (Re: Leica photographs)